Saturday, July 28, 2012

Office Max: FREE Backpack after Max Rewards Starts Sunday, 7/29


For the past several years, Office Max has offered a great deal on high quality backpacks just in time for back to school for the kids.  Starting tomorrow, July 29th, they are doing this again, but consider yourself warned that these go quickly!  We've picked up some really nice Dickey's and Swiss Army Gear bags in the past, and then I use my Max Rewards to purchase ink cartridges for my printer.  I would have to pay for cartridges these anyways, so I always take advantage of the free after rewards items, even if I end up donating them!

Here's the scoop:

1.   Sign Up for an Office Max Max Perks Rewards Card.
2.   Purchase any Qualifying Backpack at OfficeMax.com or In Stores starting on 7/24 through 7/30
3.   Limit 2 backpacks per Max Rewards account
3.   Within 90 Days you should see 100% of the price (Tax & Shipping not included) credited to your Office Max Max Perks account use on a future purchase.




No comments: